The course objective is to
- Familiarize students with tricks and pitfalls of the written portion of the court exam.
- Improve test taking techniques.
- Increase student’s SAT/GRE terminology.
- Expand student’s knowledge of idiomatic expressions.
- Learn and master key legal concepts and terminology in criminal law.
- Clearly understand the complexity of state court procedures.
Registration to this hybrid program provides access to live webinars and six-month access to recorded lectures and digital materials.